Monday 27 February 2012

Presentation using BEECLIP on print screens whilst editing

Presentation using BEECLIP on editing print screens

Using bee clip was a way in which I was able to express ideas and clips through online presentations. Using a variety of ICT skills was significant as it enabled me to use skills that were required. Here is a quick presentation of the bloopers park scene. As shown through the presentation we had taken still images, which I had then analysed when talking about it on bee clip.

Bee clip had a variety of layouts, which I was able to choose from, as shown I had chose a simple layout, which in this case was a scrapbook layout


Overall, to conclude the software bee clip was useful as it was clear showing both the images as well as the writing clear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment