Wednesday 29 February 2012


ROUGH CUT OF THRILLER OPENING 





What I think is good about our rough cut?
*the idea itself
*the costume
*the places we filmed
*the killing clip 
*the shot of smiling 


What I think is bad abut our rough cut? 
*the time we filmed at
*the amount of long takes on insignificant scenes.
*the constant pop ups of the tudors
*the swing scene
*the use of the same shots more then once I think is ineffective


What worries me about the rough cut?
*the idea we have only a few days 
*people who haven't read my blog and don't know about the background to the blog don;t really understand what is going on, they say they don't know why I was killed and it was the quickest shot and the rest are all pointless
*the idea that it will affect my final grade and their isn't much we can do to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment